Tips To Prepare Your House For Cleaning:
1. Organize your house – You’ll find it easier to clean the less stuff you have
2. Empty all cupboards and shelves – This will give the cleaners a chance to clean more thoroughly
3. Make sure all surfaces are dust-free – This includes ceilings, walls, floors, and furniture
4. Clean all appliances – The oven, fridge, microwave, and dishwasher should be spotless
5. Wash all windows and doors – Your house will look brighter and more inviting
6. Vacuum and mop all floors – All floors will be clean and gleaming after this
7. Remove all cobwebs – From ceilings, walls, and corners
8. Clean all light fixtures – This includes lamps, chandeliers, and ceiling fans
9. Dust all surfaces – This includes skirting boards, windowsills, shelves, and blinds
10. Empty all bins – To avoid lingering bad odours.
End Of Lease Cleaning Checklist:
– Kitchen: oven, stovetop, rangehood, splashback, cupboards (inside and out), benchtops, sink, taps, appliances
– Bathroom: shower, bathtub, toilet, basin, cupboards (inside and out), mirror, tiles
– Bedrooms: wardrobe (inside and out), dresser, bedside table, bed
– Living areas: couch, coffee table, end tables, shelves, TV, windows (inside and out)
– Other: balconies, stairs, laundry, garage.
How To Find Best & Cheap End Of Lease Cleaning Services?
Several things need to be taken into consideration when it comes to Move Out Cleaning. End Of Lease Cleaning is not just about making your home look good for the next tenant, but it’s also important to make sure that you get your bond back. And to do that, you need to find a good End Of Lease Cleaning service that will do a thorough job and won’t cost you an arm and a leg. Here are a few tips on how to find the best End Of Lease Cleaning Melbourne service for your needs:
1. Ask Around – One of the best ways to find a good cleaning service is to ask your friends, family, and colleagues if they know of any good ones. Chances are, someone you know has already used vacate cleaning services and can give you a good recommendation.
2. Do Your Research – Another great way to find a good End Of Lease Cleaning service is to do your research online. There are plenty of websites that offer End Of Lease Cleaning services, so you should take the time to browse through them and see which ones look promising.
3. Get Quotes – Once you’ve found a few house cleaning services that you’re interested in, the next step is to get quotes from each one. This way, you can compare prices and services to see which End Of Lease Cleaning service is the best value for your money.
4. Read Reviews – Finally, before you decide on a move-out cleaning service, be sure to read online reviews from past customers. This will give you a good idea of what to expect from the cleaning service and whether or not they’re worth your time and money.
End Of Lease Cleaning Melbourne is the best choice for your bond back or house cleaning needs in Melbourne. We are a professional, reliable, and fully insured bind back cleaning service that will leave your home sparkling, neat, and clean after you move out. All your cleaning needs will be handled by us at a cost you won’t find anywhere else in Melbourne. Call us today for a free quote!